07 Rx350 Lift Points

Anyone know the exact area to place jack and jack stands? I've seen the diagrams where there are middle spots in the front and one in the rear to lift the entire section up (never heard of that before) and then there are 4 areas between the tires to also place a jack. But those 4 spots seem to have an edge and its not a flat surface. I'm changing out tires and I've searched the internet but no one has an exact place. Anyone have pics? Thanks

Yes the edge gets crushed by normal jack. The jack with the car rides on both sides of the edge. I used a soft piece of wood (pine) on my hydraulic jack that has a slit cut in it to accommodate the edge lift points.

If you have your owners manual look at page 290. It shows where to put a floor jack to lift both wheels from the front and the rear. If you don't have a manual, let me know and I'll send you a pdf file with the photo...

I used a soft piece of wood (pine) on my hydraulic jack that has a slit cut in it to accommodate the edge lift points.

There are commercially available adapters that have slots that accommodate the body edges/seams underneath on either side of the vehicle -- they are shown in my OEM Lexus repair manuals. I've always been able to find a "frame rail" under Lexus vehicles to use as a jack point - even though what looks like a "frame rail" is really a part of the uni-body structure and is not really part of a separate frame.