Hello To All Club Membrs!

Eugene77rus

I bought my first lexus a couple of mounts ago. (ES250
2013) My name is Evgenii and I’m from Moscow, Russia. ES model is selling in my
country for 5 years and still not very popular. I guess that here I will find
many answers on my questions about my new car. So I would like to join your
club and say hello to all members.

Hello Eugene77rus, and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

Congratulations on you new Lexus. The ES is a great car and will give many miles of luxury driving.

I noticed in your introduction that you listed your Lexus as a "ES250". In the USA we have never had an ES250 model. We have had the ES350 series since 2007, so I am not familar with the ES250 designation. There are differant names and deignations for Lexus cars in Japan and some other European countries. Please write back and tell us more about you new Lexus.

Paul

Thanx for congratulations.

Wait. I thought that lexus history started at 80-s in USA with 2 models: flagman – LS and ES. That ES also was «250»… Am I wrong?

The Es-model officials sales in our market started about 5 (maybe a bit less, I guess right after restailing) ago with previous generation es. And it was ES350 only.

The new generation available with two classic gazoline motors: 3,5 – similar to your market engine

2,5 – 2ar-fe (this is my type of engine, that type used in new camry and es hybrid)

And hybrid also similar to yours.

I know that many people will say that type of engine(2,5) wouldn’t give enough of everything BUT the main reason why is pricing. Cheapest one costs 52000 USD, my car – 55000( Most expensive es with 2,5 costs 68000… AND AHTUNG!!! The price for most expensive 3,5 costs about 73000. Huge customs taxes(((

And also:my pervious car was camry v40 2,4 2007 – that was a great car, works like AK-47))) And new es lexus runs looks steering better, so I thing that es was a
great choice even with that engine.

And some info about my car and configuration. I will try to compare my car with a base US ES350 configuration:

Almost every feature from base US comes in my car. Except: Shark-fin antenna, HomeLink®, rearview mirror with compass(no

compass in my car)

But I’ve in mine config following: Power tilt-and-telescopic steering column, Heated front seats, Intuitive Parking Assist, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps.

And that’s it!)

One more thing is different: The color of my car metallic black, that’s
not obsidian. I guess that type of color unavailable in USA.

I will post fotos a bit later. Now it’s raining and car used to be

washed before a photo
session.