Try To Outrun This Cop!

pj8708

• You are here:
  • Auto News >
  • Of course, Dubai Police add Bugatti Veyron to fleet
Of course, Dubai Police add Bugatti Veyron to fleet
628x385xdubai-police-bugatti-veyron.jpg.

By Jeremy KorzeniewskiRSS feedGoogle+

Posted May 18th 2013 1:05PM

Comments96

Well, now it's official: Nobody in Dubai is going to be able to outrun the police. You see, in addition to the Aston Martin One-77, Ferrari FF and Lamborghini Aventador that were already part of its stable of police cars, the constabulary in Dubai have most recently procured a Bugatti Veyron to add to the force. And, since the Veyron is the fastest production vehicle in the world, it'd take something truly special to evade the long arm of the law.

Who will be the first to trip the radar?.........ya know ya wanna. ..

It's their oil Lenore. We don't have to buy it. Remember there are a LOT of other countries that buy oil from them. :)

David; I wonder if they get a quantity discount from Bugattii?

In a world fueled by greed anything is possible....Most of the country is "dirt" poor literally. The other small portion are billionaires...I mean who doesn't need a 100 room castle for a handful of people and servants...

In a world fueled by greed anything is possible....Most of the country is "dirt" poor literally. The other small portion are billionaires...I mean who doesn't need a 100 room castle for a handful of people and servants...

I hear you.