Rough Drive On 200 Es300

Hello all. I'm new here but I need some help. My 2000 es 300 is acting very funky. I've been having issues starting it for the past 3 weeks- usually takes 2-3 tries. As soon as it turns on, it rvs up to about 2000 RPMs...while still in park! After it settle back down and i start diving, I can't go over 45mph without it idling...and when at 45mph..it's at 3000-3500 RPMs. Shakes at stoplight/stop sign. Check engine light flashes...usually at the stop sign.

I took it to my local mech, and he said he had to clean off some sensor (guessing it was the MAF?) and it ran perfectly...for 24 hours. (Never going back to him btw) so I decided to have autozone run a test. We got the p0303, p0305, p0301, and of course the p0300. We also got the p1155, p1135, and the p1349. Everything leads back to bank 1. Auto zone told me its probably a faulty MAF that needs to be replaced (I think they just wanted me to buy a part) but it could either be that or the VVT, or a large vacuum leak. Others have said coil packs must be replaced. Please help. I don't know too much about cars, and I want to make sure I don't get jipped by another mechanic or one that will overcharge me for a simple problem.