Greeting From Chi-Town - Aftermarket Solutions

ryandurick

Hello All,

It took me a while but I am now riding in a (fairly loaded) 2008 ES350 with Navigation. Great car, I can only imagine what the pimped out versions can do.

Currently I have a couple immediate goals to complete my version of my dream car. They may be the same....I don't know.

1. DVD in motion

2. Navigation in motion

3. Ipod controls in navigation

I am not car illiterate but I am from an older generation, when a button had one function...not 16.

I have seen a few products on the market that claim to do what I want...at least for the ipod solution. I would like to gain the forums input on proven solutions.

Ultimately, I would like to walk into a stereo shop and ask for very specific products, have it installed and not be ticked-off about a poor product or limited functionality of the system.

Can someone spoon feed me info, without trying to sell something?? Manufacturer - Part Numbers - experience

I am not opposed to purchasing product, I simply want the best without sales pressure, inaccurate statements, and the other poppy-!Removed!.

Thanks Much,