Turbonics Turbo Set Up

Check out boostlogic.com they are located in the austin area. Very nice kit. I wouldn't put f-max on your sc300. A thicker h/g need to be in place when going force induction.

JPI

lol.

I almost picked up a GS3 with an old design f-max kit on it. Looked fine except for the exhaust manifold. It has been redesigned though and I saw a picture of it somewhere recently. Looked much better. I think for the price, you could use a used manifold from somewhere else like Toyomoto or SP and use the rest of the kit and have a pretty good entry level system if it is all set up correctly.

Boost logic is for $4499.00 and the quality is exceptional. We are installing a single kit on the supra this weekend at my shop. If anyone want to come and watch, you are welcome. There will be some beer too.

JPI

I have heard good things about the boost logic deal and the DaveH set. Haven't seen the hardware yet though. That is a great offer, JPI. Wish that was made to me when I was going through my research.

at the shop i go to regularly, they are putting in a peter ferel kit in to an IS and it is bad! first of all it costs about 10g's and they are having some trouble because they cant get support from the company they bought it from, everything doesnt fit, it looks like a rushed and poorly made product.

We are finishing up the kit. Boost logic is very nice and easy to install. We ran into a couple of issues. The exhaust manifold flange holes doesn't line up, so we had to enlarge the holes. Oil return flange doesn't like up also, enlarge the hole and solve the problem. Other than that, It is a nice. Oh yeah, took them forever to ship the kit though. Our shop is located in the garland area. Jupiter and Security road. There is direction on our web page.

JPI