Rx400H(2006) After Fuel Light Is On

Hi everyone! I was wondering how many miles may I still drive after my RX400h's fuel light (orange or yellow) is on. Is there a red light after an orange one or no? Its 2006 RX400h.

it is generally accepted that there are three gallons in the tank from the moment the light goes on, if you are aware of it right away. at that time i glance down at my average miles per gallon and my trip mileage and make a mental note how far i can go still keeping a gallon in the tank or so. this is not a vehicle that should be run out of gas as you only have a certain amount of attempts available to restart it after adding gas, the system can shut it self down completely, to protect the main battery and require a tow to the dealer to restart. Also i am told since most fuel pumps are now located in the fuel tank, gas in the tank actually cools the pump during operation and constantly running very low before fill up can lessen the life of your fuel pump.