Built Fugly Tough, Like A Pebble

nc211

You guys see this? China car maker (JAC Motors) rips off Ford F150, and Chevy Silverado.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/02/china-jac-does-it-again-with-ford-f-150.html

I don't know what's funnier - the fact that they spent their money to rip off a Ford and a Chevy, given all of the other cars out there....or their name in general...JAC - as in, you just got JAC'd, wonton fueey!

I've got a great way to defeat the Chinese now.... Since they're spying on us and stealing from us... how about we make plans of a super ubber weapon, monitor their spies to steal the design, and then let them make it themselves. Not knowing that it's a weapon that will self-detonate when you perform a specific step in the build. That'll teach em'!

I KNEW You would somehow tie this to some political rant, Lenore! :lol:

I almost said "first one who ties this to today's politics, has to buy the beer - LENORE!" But I deleted it before hitting the "post" button.

Unbelievable!

What you have to love is that you can tell how poorly its built right from the pictures...

Well you've got to admit, the led-based paint job looks great! I'm sure the scabbies living in the seats will go away within the first month of ownership too, either on their own, or in the fire, as it burns your house down.... :ph34r:

Any guesses on how the a/c smells? Maybe like rotten egged drywall on a hot Florida afternoon? :lol:

There is one picture, from the side, where you actually see the bed isn't lined up square to the cab!

If it weren't for the kungfu of 300billion people, I'd almost like to see what China would look like in a war. I bet the first 20 miles, they'd be tough as nails to fight. After that...well, last time I checked, the Midas man was an American...

here is your beer....as told on cheers.....

'Well you see, Norm, it's like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.'

hope they didnt use the same injectors as on my 2005 F150,.....Two catallytic converters later and two injectors, six to go. Yea I know they put a diesel in it...just kidding....Remember when Japan was copying everything back in the 50's....for you more mature folks....

here is your beer....as told on cheers.....

'Well you see, Norm, it's like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.'

hope they didnt use the same injectors as on my 2005 F150,.....Two catallytic converters later and two injectors, six to go. Yea I know they put a diesel in it...just kidding....Remember when Japan was copying everything back in the 50's....for you more mature folks....

Haha... i love it!

Wait: we're using JAC while they're using Toyota? Anyone going to point out the obvious suggestion on this one!! Hahaa!!!