New Luxury Car Prices

pj8708

People are always wondering if their getting a fair price on their new car purchase. Here are a few luxury new car prices from the Central Iowa area for a comparison. I know, some of you are saying what the heck do they know about luxury cars in Iowa? Rest assured, we do buy more than tractors. Let me know if you have any questions.

To ensure future delivery, please add klang@willisautocampus.com to your address book.

Fall is quickly shifting to winter, and with this change of seasons comes special offers on all your favorite models at Willis Auto Campus. Be sure to take advantage of these outstanding year-end savings before it's too late.

Shop Now >>

$399 per month

2012 Cadillac CTS 3.0 AWD

39 mos | 32,500 miles

$2,265.22 due at lease signing plus tax, title, license, fees and first payment*

OR

0% for 72 months on all 2011 Escalades

Shop Cadillac >>

Up to $4,000 Off

2011 MINIs in stock

Only 3 Left

Shop MINI >>

$579 per month

2012 Volvo S60 T6 AWD

36 mos | 30,000 miles

$2,486.54 due at lease signing plus tax, title, license, fees and first payment****

OR

1.9% up to 48 months

Shop Volvo >>

$675 per month

2011 Jaguar XF

36 mos | 30,000 miles

$2551 due at lease signing plus tax, title, license, fees and first payment******

OR

0% for up to 60 months on 2011 models

Shop Jaguar >>

$399 per month

2011 Infiniti G37x AWD Sedan

39 mos | 32,500 miles

$1977.29 due at lease signing plus tax, title, license, fees and first payment**

OR

1.9% for up to 60 mos

Shop Infiniti >>

$1,000 Towards

2011 Lexus ES or IS***

OR

$1,000 Loyalty Reward towards the lease or purchase of a new ES or IS for current owners

Shop Lexus >>

$699 per month

2011 Land Rover LR4

36 mos | 30,000 miles

$2,995 due at lease signing plus tax, title, license, fees and first payment*****

OR

1.9% APR for up to 36 mos

Shop Land Rover >>

Pre-Owned Specials

Shop Pre-Owned >>

Let me know if you have any questions.

First question: Did you forget to attach the price data? :rolleyes:

As I look at the post, they are listed right below the introduction. Don't click on the "shop at", it takes you to ebay for some reason.

Well...the cars cost the MSRP.

Dealers don't really advertise pricing below MSRP...at least not around here. All the ads you see are for lease payments.

They don't around here either. The only time I see a price advertised is on a used car.

Dealers don't really advertise pricing below MSRP...at least not around here. All the ads you see are for lease payments.

They don't around here either. The only time I see a price advertised is on a used car.

Silly me. I guess I'm missing the entire purpose of this thread. According to the OP: "People are always wondering if their getting a fair price on their new car purchase. Here are a few luxury new car prices from the Central Iowa area for a comparison."

For some reason, I was expecting prices that people are paying, not lease info.

No big deal :)

Silly me. I guess I'm missing the entire purpose of this thread. According to the OP: "People are always wondering if their getting a fair price on their new car purchase. Here are a few luxury new car prices from the Central Iowa area for a comparison."

For some reason, I was expecting prices that people are paying, not lease info.

No big deal :)

Apparently I haven't met anyones expectations yet. In part it may be due to my initial wording. Also, the pricing information quoted was part of an e-mail sent to me. I tried to copy and paste the entire thing, but that was a no-go.

The purpose of the price information is not to tell you what Uncle George dealed to on his latest LX, but to show you current advertised end-of-year sales. It is normally at this time that Lexus will offer a $1,000 "Loyalty" bonus off the msrp. Usually good through December. However, the dealer has the discretion as to how its used. Also, in this area, it is probably true that more Lexus are leased than purchased.

So, "Silly me".

Paul

Silly me. I guess I'm missing the entire purpose of this thread.

Then don't respond to it. It was a thread the OP posted to try and spur discussion. If you don't want to discuss it, then don't...but don't be so rude as to pass judgement on what the "entire purpose" of the thread is.

Sheesh...isn't anybody raised with manners anymore?

• 2 weeks later...

All low mileage leases of about 10K miles per year. Expect to pay another $100 per month or so to get normal mileage of 15K miles per year.

Thats been my experience too. The leasers really like to keep the miles around 12,000 or so and put a pretty hefty penalty on any miles over that, around .15 cents per mile.