97 Ls400 Price

agc

I am thinking about buying a used 97 LS400, what is a fair value for the car. It has 50k miles, not sure what the original sticker was (not sure what option the car has). All service records from Lexus dealer, white/grey and the owner seems to be very straight forward. He is the original owner, car has never been in a wreck (so he say), I need a daily driver that is safe (I have an 8 month old baby), reliable and a little luxury or performance is not bad either. My wife has an Odyssey and I would like to get a sedan

To double check his claims that the car wasn't in a wreck, look on every body panel for a sticker with the car's vin. Carfax is not a 100% deal because I believe it has reports of what is fixed under insurance. Ex. my cousin backed into my mom's car; we had it repaired privately and w/o the insurance companies, so there is a really good chance that CarFax has no idea of the little accident.

Believe it or not these cars have very quick engines for the bit of performance that you are looking for B) . Good luck!!

:cheers:

You know as a 17 years old Fast & Furious kind of guy, well a little:

I have to agree with Blake918, these are very fast cars, considering that they weight around 4,000 pounds and so large in size but still look exceptional, unlike a town car or a Caddilac. They also have there own touch and a sensational interior with an outstanding style that one could tell from a mile away, "Hey there is a lexus sitting way over there."

You know as a 17 years old Fast & Furious kind of guy, well a little:

I have to agree with Blake918, these are very fast cars, considering that they weight around 4,000 pounds and so large in size but still look exceptional, unlike a town car or a Caddilac. They also have there own touch and a sensational interior with an outstanding style that one could tell from a mile away, "Hey there is a lexus sitting way over there."

Ahh, another 17 y/o whose b-day is in August...kinda weird! I'd rather walk than drive one of those stupid ricer cars(to each his own I guess; they'd probably tell me how boring my 100% stock configuration is!). I agree these cars are very sleeper-like. I love catching some iddiot at a stop light reving his engine; then, I quietly leave him behind without a sweat. You'd never suspect such a stately car to be so quick(for its size of course!) B).

:cheers: