Why Can I Delete Post In This Forum?

The G Man

Is there a way Admin can give the right for some member to delete their own post?

G Man - you just want to delete your post about the pirus huh? :D :lol: Just kidding around with you...

Is there a way Admin can give the right for some member to delete their own post?

G Man - you just want to delete your post about the pirus huh? :D :lol: Just kidding around with you...

Yes :) Seriously, this is the 1st forum I have been in that I cannot delete a post.

Yes :) Seriously, this is the 1st forum I have been in that I cannot delete a post.

Yep, no delete option for the peasant members. :P Only mods can delete entire posts. Why do you want to delete a post anyway?

Yep, no delete option for the peasant members. :P Only mods can delete entire posts. Why do you want to delete a post anyway?

I have been in forums similar to this one format wise, the owner can give permission to delete post to anyone who wants it, which is what other forum does. I have ask Steve, the site's owner, so far he hasnt response yet, it has been a months since I PM him, so I dont think he is willing to give me permission.

I guess that's why they have more than one forum, so they can be different from each other. Your right, Steve won't give you permission to delete any posts. Why don't you just ask a moderator to delete it for you? Isn't that part of thier job here?

Forums use different softwares, and what you can do on one software you cannot do on another. I don't think there is any way to do what you are asking with this software. Just send us a PM...we'll delete it for you...