Navigation Screen On Startup

Every time when I start my 2007 IS250 AWD the navigation screen goes to the "warning, be careful" screen that forces you to press the "OK" or "I agree" button before it goes to a map in navigation mode. Its annoying to have to deal with that every time I turn the car on - are there any other options for me? I'm not trying to get around the "I agree" screen, I just don't want to see it every time I start the car. Can I have the startup screen be something else?

I've scoured these forums and haven't found an answer and I don't have the separate navigation manual. I have gone into the Info settings and turned the auto transition to navigation to "Off" but it doesn't change the startup screen.

Any help? Thanks in advance

Jesse in NH

You need to update the nav to the 2008 or newer edition. I beleive it's the 5.1 or newer edition. That gets rid of the "ok" agreement thing.

You need to update the nav to the 2008 or newer edition. I beleive it's the 5.1 or newer edition. That gets rid of the "ok" agreement thing.

However--it won't change the start up screen. You just won't have to press OK--it goes away by itself.