New Lexus Es 350 2010 Picture

ana a7bk

Changes for the 2010 ES350

Both the front and rear lights have been revised, along with a new front bumper, new foglights, a new grille. Chrome side molding has also been added.

The new-look Lexus side mirrors with integrated turn signals have been added.

The standard 17” alloy wheels now have a split five-spoke design.

There are four new colors available: Truffle Mica, Peridot Mica, Satin Cashmere Metallic and Cerulean Blue Metallic will replace Moon Shell Mica, Amber Pearl, Aquamarine Pearl, Black Sapphire Pearl and Golden Almond Metallic.

Inside, the steering wheel controls have been revised and there is now new wood trim placed in the center console and glovebox.

The armrest has been changed to provide easier access and more room.

Rear seat side airbags have been added, bringing the total to ten airbags throughout the vehicle.

Standard leather-trimmed seating is available in three colors including Parchment which replaces Cashmere. New Brown Walnut wood trim replaces Medium Brown Walnut, while the ES adds Espresso Bird’s Eye Maple trim.

The ES will receive an updated Lexus sound system, and will be available with the upgraded 6th generation navigation system, along with iPod integration and Safety Connect & Lexus Enform telematics.

I definitely prefer the front end of the 07-09. The rear lights change is ok, but not that much different from the 07-09. Now inside the car is not too bad. I'm not into too much wood, it reminds me too much of the so-called luxury cars that the Big-3 use to make in the 70's and 80's, they had wood all over the place. The Audi A6 is actually similar to the 07-09 ES in terms of wood used, but the point is, it's not over done. The 07-09 hit the spot IMO with the wood trim. I do like the outside turn signals on the mirrors, and the antenna for Sat-radio I can't get handle on the wheels, but I think it could maybe grow on me....Do I feel the need to change up?? No...not this time around, I'll keep my 09 for a good while..... :D