Time Magazines 10 Most Exciting Cars For 2010

smooth1

Time List

I have to say that this Time list is in my new #1 spot on my list of stupid lists! Come on, the Nissan GTR is not on that list? I can even venture out and understand that horsepower and performance are not the only things that can make a car "exciting." Like for example the Toyota Prius/ Honda Insight could be viewed as exciting for what the family car is becoming with electric/solar technology. Or ( has anyone seen that Top Gear episode where Hammond goes to Toyota City and drives that white pod looking wheel chair car? What was that thing called?) That's exciting! The Tesla? Cool, but not on the list?????

And now about some of the cars that are on the list, the Jeep Grand Cherokee? exciting? and the CTS station wagon? And the Toyota Venza? The TOP 10 MOST EXCITING CARS FOR 2010? Are they on crack? And hold on here, the Suzuki Kizashi? When did FWD, transverse mounted 4 cylijnder mid size cars get so "Oh Gotta have it!" again? Which takes us to the Volkswagon Golf.........yeah.......the Golf.....not the GTI....No,no.....the Golf is the most exciting car for 2010!.........Come on.

I have to concur with you Smooth1, they are... :snoooorrrtttt:

I was out mowing the lawn one day and saw two blonde teenage girls in a Soul and all I could think of was the two hamsters in the commercial. It just boggles my mind that some nut job considers a Jeep, Kia, Suzuki, or the Venza as exciting!

I was out mowing the lawn one day and saw two blonde teenage girls in a Soul and all I could think of was the two hamsters in the commercial. It just boggles my mind that some nut job considers a Jeep, Kia, Suzuki, or the Venza as exciting!

LOL that smiley face is too funny! :snoooorrrtttt:

Yeah...bizarre. The Kia Soul??!

I wonder why they chose the Kia Soul instead of the Nissan Cube? The Cube is much more "ergonomically convertable" and "trendy" then the Soul is.