List Of All Lexus Dealerships (gps)

S. Kwok

I painfully came up with a list of all Lexus Dealerships in the US. This post contains the original data in tab-delimited format. This POI is already uploaded into TomTom so you can grab the POIs from TomTom home. It has the addresses and GPS coordinates in this file in case you need either one or both for your own GPS device.

Hope this is helpful to others.

Lexus_Dealer_List.txt

• Like 1

Hey thanks. I thought about doing that sometime -- combining all the "by state" files from the GPS Passion forum into one POI file.

I converted your file to Magellan format and loaded into the Magallan Roadmate mounted on the dash of my LS400. It seems to work quite well. I suppose I could have combined the address fields on your file with the name field for each Lexus dealer -- as it is now I have to rely on the GPS to route me to a Lexus dealer based solely on the coordinates ... would be nice to also have the street address, city, state and ZIP on the GPS in case the maps in the GPS are out of date.

Nice work!

Maybe I'll set an alarm on the GPS to sound each time I near a Lexus dealer. That should make the wife happy!

post-2157-1250879145_thumb.jpg