"information Labels" On Drivers Inside Door Jamb

cduluk

thanks! :) I love the wheels too, for $1300 wheels+tires i couldn't say no...

And yeah, this body shop knows how i am, how pick i am at least lol. I've been using them to do all my bodywork for about 3 years now. Sometimes i go visit them and what not, they know me by name lol.

It's a "one hand feeds the other" kind of thing. I bring them a lot of business, and they do a good job. I'll definitely be going back to them if i ever need more body work, even though they took a long time, the results are freaking awesome.

Thats great, I'm glad it turned out well!

Remember not to wax the new paint for 30 days, it needs to offgas. You can use a non-protective polish or glaze if you want, but no wax or sealant for 30 days.

Wasn't the windshield that was on there a non-OEM windshield or they had sanded off the brand or something?

Alls well that ends well.

Thats great, I'm glad it turned out well!

Remember not to wax the new paint for 30 days, it needs to offgas. You can use a non-protective polish or glaze if you want, but no wax or sealant for 30 days.

Wasn't the windshield that was on there a non-OEM windshield or they had sanded off the brand or something?

Alls well that ends well.

Oh yeah, in a few months i'm gonna have the whole car cut, buffed, glazed and waxed. I like the Collinite Insulator wax, it'll give me good protection for the winter.

The windshield previously on the car was some no-name after-market one. Had the word "united" in black lettering with what looked like the work "LEXUS" scratched and polished away right above it. It was sketchy... The body shop managed to get an OEM one this time though, no idea how but i am certainly glad! I didn't trust the no-name one...

I'm thinking of getting a few boxes of donuts and some flowers for the receptionist or something, to bring down to the body shop this week. I just wanna let them know their hard work is appreciated. Think that's a good idea? And damn, the receptionist is HOT lol...

Thats a wonderful idea, I'm sure it would be very appreciated.

Customers very rarely do anything like that anymore, and its a shame...

Agreed! That's a great idea.

:cheers:

I thought it might be a nice thing :) When professors or teachers would bring donuts in for us kids when we had a big test or something, we'd always work better and be in a better mood :) I don't think there's anyone out there who wouldn't appreciate donuts! lol

I'll drop by one day this week.

No more parties at sketchy trailor parks...right.. ;)

I don't know about the donuts and flowers. I need to see a photo of this 'hot' receptionist first, preferrably in something with lace... :unsure::blink::geek::blushing::cheers:

No more parties at sketchy trailor parks...right.. ;)

I don't know about the donuts and flowers. I need to see a photo of this 'hot' receptionist first, preferrably in something with lace... :unsure::blink::geek::blushing::cheers:

haha :D

Thats a wonderful idea, I'm sure it would be very appreciated.

Customers very rarely do anything like that anymore, and its a shame...

Hey I don't think so! LOL. My RX300 back in 2002 when it was rear-ended, was in the shop for 2 MONTHS and I remember bringing the guys Krispy Kreme donuts EVERYDAY for those two months! Only because I bought some Krispy Kreme fundraiser card where they gave you a free dozen donuts after buying a dozen and I didn't feel like giving myself diabetes from availing the offer on the fundraiser card so I decided to use it all up on the body shop so they would do a good job on the RX, which they absolutely did. :) Too bad we sold it though hehe

A different shop did a good job on my CRV this time since I was rear ended back in July. Finally got it back but it was only in the shop for 1 week. The pain was the process of getting the money/check from the girl at fault..