I Need New Carpett

Tommy_B

Sounds like your going to have to get a custom job done. Call some body shops and ask for referals.

yeah..im calling around tomorrow to see how much itll be to get foam work done and get my new leather put on my seats..i got them from leatherseats.com...you have any idea about how much it should be?

so i might call around about that too..cause right now i dont see how ill be able to get all the stains out..

If your carpet is dirty, you can clean it up pretty easily by pressure washing it. Otherwise, try car-part.com to search the junkyards for a "new" carpet. The carpet in my '95 LS was badly stained (Coke stains), and I considered having it replaced until the upholstery guy told me that Lexus is the only source for the carpet, so it would be $1,200-$1,500 for the carpet and labor. I pulled the carpet out and pressure washed it, and it almost looked like new, and it didn't cost any money.

I've heard $600 +/- to have new covers put on all of the seats. What kind of foam work are you having done?

If your carpet is dirty, you can clean it up pretty easily by pressure washing it. Otherwise, try car-part.com to search the junkyards for a "new" carpet. The carpet in my '95 LS was badly stained (Coke stains), and I considered having it replaced until the upholstery guy told me that Lexus is the only source for the carpet, so it would be $1,200-$1,500 for the carpet and labor. I pulled the carpet out and pressure washed it, and it almost looked like new, and it didn't cost any money.

I've heard $600 +/- to have new covers put on all of the seats. What kind of foam work are you having done?

ohhh yeahh i never even thought about doing that..ill definately try. i mean its not gonna make it worse..

and just a few spot in the seats where a dog rip it up. the dog like ripped the foam right out but the holes arent all that big

ohhh yeahh i never even thought about doing that..ill definately try. i mean its not gonna make it worse..
I don't know what PSI the washer was that I used (I think it has about a 5hp engine), but it didn't do any damage at all to my carpet. Actually, it cleaned it up quite nicely. This was the worst of the stains in my car:

Before:

gallery_1461_116_1116255608.jpg

After:

gallery_1461_129_1118092598.jpg

I don't know what PSI the washer was that I used (I think it has about a 5hp engine), but it didn't do any damage at all to my carpet. Actually, it cleaned it up quite nicely. This was the worst of the stains in my car:

Before:

gallery_1461_116_1116255608.jpg

After:

gallery_1461_129_1118092598.jpg

yeahh mine are like that just a lill bit worse..so ill def try it..thanks