Adam's Polishes New Americana Paste Wax Pics

Had to dodge in and out of weather in order to try it out, but finally did.

The cool news is that on the GS, the doors are huge with really no break line, so I tried to do the entire door without breaking it up. Good news, I was able to! Americana is certainly a lot less finicky than P21S Concours, and I say it glides on about the same as Souveran. It certainly is not as oily, and that is really aparant when taking it off.

The smell of Americana is absolutely intoxicating...awesome scent. My nose was in the container at every swipe.

It ended up sprinkling lightly that night, and the beading pattern was tighter than that of Souveran. Not quite sure if that means a whole lot, but I figured the question would be asked sometime soon.

The applicator worked very well. It actually stores in the container (didn't get a picture of it). The white towel that came with it was awesome! The two sides make well to remove with one side, then a final spray down on the other.

I can certainly see this as being a substitute for Souveran. Lower price, stellar results, ease of use.

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

just found your post here and am quite impressed ...... very, very interesting for sure .... personally, I have really enjoyed Zaino products, but I insist on keeping an open mind .... I would love to try this product you have found here .... very glad you shared this with us ...

because of the weather conditions at the time you did this job, the humidity was very favorable for you ..... most people probably never consider that element, but I live in the Mojave Desert .... the lack of humidity here whenever trying to detail a car is very noticeable ..... it changes the game. Sometimes I have to do my car at 5 or 6 am (summer months) to even get close the correct conditions for such work .....

great job !!!

:cheers: