Having My Us Is250 Serviced In Canada (i'm Kernaydian!)

They are wrong for that. Sterling McCall Lexus in Houston gave me a loaner just for a few hours while my LX470 had heat shield parts replaced. Have you tried other dealers to see what they do?

I will for the next warranty issue that comes up.

I am done with 113.00$ (cdn taxes in) oil changes.

Toyota from now on at 49$ taxes in.

They scheduled me 2.5 week in advance so i wasn't going to walk right out (Although i considered it), but then I would have to wait weeks again before i got a apptmt elsewhere.

The funny and ironic part of this whole situation, is that when i needed a ride home, they could not find anyone to drive me, so the Service Manager drove me home in his New RX (i am guessing its a demo car)....what a waste.

i brought the car in filthy as hell and totally empty on fuel....i have been told that i am not entitled to a wash, i will see if they hand it back to me that way. I'd be embaressed for them, every car they hand back to clients super spotless and mine Covered in Mud! hahha.

Anyways, they've made it crystal clear for me, I will not be purchasing a future car from them, nor any other Canadian Lexus dealership for that matter.

I'd rather helpout our cousins down south and buy another car in the good old US of A.

Drive it to Vermont and have it serviced there!

This is unacceptable. I brought my car SPinelli (LAchine) for the 1 year service and I got a wash, had the interior cleaned, floormats rinsed and got loaner for the day (COrolla, was good enough).

As I said in the previous thread, they are going out of their way to *BLEEP* you off because you bought the car in the US.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am surprised, but it must be because it was bought in the US.

I just bought my IS250 2006 last year.

After getting rid of my Magnum R/T, the service between Chrysler and Lexus is not comparable.

(After having my Magnum for just 6 months, the transmission went and they wanted me to pay for a loaner (2-days) while they fixed it, I had to go all the way to corporate before they agreed to give me one no charge)

When there was a recall earlier this year to fix a couple of problems, Lexus called me up to make an appointment. They came to my work(30 km away), picked up my car, left me a Lexus loaner. They fixed it, washed my car and filled my gas tank.

I was really surprised that they filled my tank, but I was not about to complain ;)

For me, $95 is expensive for an oil change, but when I consider they drive 30 km to pick up my car, leave me a loaner, wash and return my car, it is worth it.

One of my co-workers has a Lexus which is about 10 years old and he gets the same service from Spinelli Pointe-Claire, I deal with Gabriel.

I must be getting a really good deal on my oil changes. I just had it changed in my ES last weekend at Lexus of Toledo and it only cost $49.

I must be getting a really good deal on my oil changes. I just had it changed in my ES last weekend at Lexus of Toledo and it only cost $49.

That's for dino. Synthetic is an upcharge.