Susan Boyle

nc211

You guys seen this lady that stunned the British version of America's Got Talent? The lady that sung the Les Miserables song? If not, go to Youtube and search "Susan Boyle" and watch any of the available clips. If it doesn't make you smile and damn near put a tear in your eye of joy, then you need to check your pulse. God Bless this lady! Her only dream is to sing for the Queen. I love stories like this, especially these days when we live in a world of nothing but bad news being crammed down our throats 24/7 from every angle. Check it out, you'll love it! I hope they make a movie about her, it's got blockbuster written all over it. I'd pay to see it.

YouTube.com, search "susan boyle".

I know, she is unreal. When they put her on the front page of Yahoo earlier this week, the YouTube counter was at 2M, and as of now, it's approaching 20M!!! :o :D She is no better example of "don't judge a book by its cover." Aside from her voice, it amazed me how comfortable she is infront of the crowd!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY...feature=related

.....she certainly made that little !Removed! 1:22 in look like an idiot for laughing and rolling her eyes!

You're talking about the brunette hairlipped girl in the audience? I saw that too. I read an article about this lady today, her life story is just perfect for this outcome. She had a difficult birth which deprived her of oxygen that damaged her learning and development ability. Was picked on by her peers, dropped out of school at 17, lives in the same home she was born in "even sleeps in the same room", took care of her elderly mother until she passed away in late 2007, does charity work for the local church, was her mom's dying wish for her to try out for the show, and this performance was her first time singing since her mother's passing. I wish nothing but the greatest of the greatest for this lady for the rest of her life. She's earned it. This world needs some "feel good" moments, and this is certainly one of the rare few. If I knew her address, I'd send her $50 today for a simple "thanks for sharing" with us.

I hope the same folks who made the Anthony Hopkins movie "The Fastest Indian" make a movie about this lady too.

You're talking about the brunette hairlipped girl in the audience? I saw that too.
The very same! I was thinking that next she's going to have a rough time next week living up to her Les Mis performance, but I just listened to this:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga...year-old-cover/ Wow!!! I bet she'll win the whole thing!

• 1 month later...