Jdm Tint Spray Or Vht Niteshades

Tommy_B

I have experience with VHT nightshade. It's nice, but if you go too many coats it will start to turn purple-ish when light is shown through. Kind of like a black light. My friend tinted his clear corners one time many years ago. I told him to tint the stock orange ones, but he didn't want to. They looked great with no lights on. Totally blacked out. But when he turned them on (with his XENON white 194's) they were completely purple, JUST like a black light. :lol: :lol: :lol: He never lived it down. haha

I, however, don't know if this is the case with ALL lens tints.

Maybe post a link of this "JDM Tint spray"??

I have experience with VHT nightshade. It's nice, but if you go too many coats it will start to turn purple-ish when light is shown through. Kind of like a black light. My friend tinted his clear corners one time many years ago. I told him to tint the stock orange ones, but he didn't want to. They looked great with no lights on. Totally blacked out. But when he turned them on (with his XENON white 194's) they were completely purple, JUST like a black light. :lol: :lol: :lol: He never lived it down. haha

hha yeahh i was tihnking of just smoking the tails anyway..is that what you did? was it still like a "blacklight"?

hha yeahh i was tihnking of just smoking the tails anyway..is that what you did? was it still like a "blacklight"?

What?????? :huh: Did you read my post??? I gave you an example of over-doing it with VHT on a clear lens..... :huh: I never said my tail lights are smoked..