Hid Kit

w140amg

Well they have a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.....

The glare from the HIDs will look horrible. Like you don't know what you're doing... and the light output will be horrible as there will be nothing to direct the light anywhere. It will just be a big smear of untamed light.

I have Silverstar ULTRAs and NOKYA Hyper Yellow Fogs. And NOKYA Hyper Yellow Parking lights. And NOKYA Hyper Yellow blinkers.

yeah yeah... one might say I love the yellow look B) lol. I think I posted some pics some time ago.....

Maybe I'll try and dig up that old thread! :lol:

I think the setup looks amazing on my car.

I have Silverstar ULTRAs and NOKYA Hyper Yellow Fogs. And NOKYA Hyper Yellow Parking lights. And NOKYA Hyper Yellow blinkers.

yeah yeah... one might say I love the yellow look B) lol. I think I posted some pics some time ago.....

Maybe I'll try and dig up that old thread! :lol:

I think the setup looks amazing on my car.

If you can find that thread, I'd love to see it. I kind of like the yellow fog light look.

However, turning the fog lights on on my LS400 makes a strange vertical stripe like pattern on the headlight, which I do not like.

Ok.... I'm still confused...

What is hard to tell apart? I have the pictures labeled BEFORE, and AFTER... The pictures are night and day differences...

The Silverstar ULTRA is the purest white you're going to get out of a halogen...

:huh:

Ok.... I'm still confused...

What is hard to tell apart? I have the pictures labeled BEFORE, and AFTER... The pictures are night and day differences...

The Silverstar ULTRA is the purest white you're going to get out of a halogen...

:huh:

Haha, I meant it's hard to tell from the photo you posted in this thread the color difference between your yellow fog lights and the normal fog lights. I thought it would be really obvious that the fog light was yellow, but it's not! :)

I'm just talking about aesthetics!

The ULTRAs are the best choice.

and EVERYONE remember there is a 1 year manufacturer's warranty on the bulbs so KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!!

Is replacement pro-rated? Seems to me like a warranty like that is more trouble than it's worth.

But honestly, after having run over a black cat yesterday in the dark at 50 mph with my low beams on (it was already dead, but its eyes were glowing so it freaked me out) I think it would still be worth it. That dead cat could've easily been a newborn infant, a honey baked ham, or even a sack full of cash. :wacko::wacko: