Clear Tail Lights....what Happen

acflye

I used to see the clear tail light lenses for a 92 LS 400 but I don't see them no more....lextasy still have the front turn lenses in clear but no one seems to carry the tail lights in clear....anyone know what happen or who is selling them.....

those clear tail lights are ugly as ffffffffffffkkkkkkk! why not smoke em rather than get those gawd aweful things?

:lol:

Man python, you really should learn to just let it out. Don't hold back on your feelings, man!

Funny.

SORRY

those clear tail lights are ugly as ffffffffffffkkkkkkk! why not smoke em rather than get those gawd aweful things?

Man python, you really should learn to just let it out. Don't hold back on your feelings, man!

Funny.

SORRY

:cheers:

Just for the record, I believe that python does not prefer the clear tail lights. :D

I used to see the clear tail light lenses for a 92 LS 400 but I don't see them no more....lextasy still have the front turn lenses in clear but no one seems to carry the tail lights in clear....anyone know what happen or who is selling them.....

I would stay FAR AWAY from LEXTASY when making any type of online ordering for your vehicle. Apparently those clowns are willing to take your money, but NOT respond when the goods never arrive. They also do not respond to emails inquiring about the non-arriving merchandise and they do not respond to any phone calls made to their so-called office for this reason.

The best is this: On your credit card bill an erroneous phone number is listed that differs from the actual web site. When you call that number to inquire about your order - a woman answers and explains that numerous people have been calling her up about parts and such. She shouts, - This is not Lextasy!

I'll keep you all posted on the progress or lack thereof!

Hey! Conducting business in this manner - surely ain't the way to win any friends in the Lexus community. :angry: