Is Audio Set Ups

Seeing as how there's not a whole lot you can do under the hood, I figure people are still bumping the audio system, so....... let's see whatchya got! post-42851-1234565187.gif

Well I would have done exactly this but the IS stock subwoofers are awesome! I was really impressed they hit the low notes almost better than the highs but I'm sure the bass cravers out there brought in the Jack Hammers.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oh, I know people have, they just haven't posted it here.

I just did a complete stereo overhaul. I took out all of the factory speaker and placed Focal two way component KRX2's in the front and back. In the front I placed the the tweeter where the factory mid was because there was only 2 inches of depth clearance and I wanted to be able to put my wind and placed the 6.5 in the door kick panel stock place. All of the doors and trunk were treated with dynamat extreme for sound proofing. As for a sub I placed a JL audio 10 in the position of the ski pass with a metal grill in front of it. the arm rest still has function going up and down. The trunk has a custom sealed box behind a carpeted wall. the whole setup is stealth. No mods were made so when I sell the car I can put it back to factory and reuse the system. I left the factory head unit in and used a JL cleansweep. As of amps I used a JL audio 250/2v1 for the sub and a 450/4v2 for the component speakers. The system has great base and is very clear. unfortunately I do not have any picture because the installer only had three to do the job. I had it done in Northern Virginia.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...