Is300 Lagging

abisai

I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I'm a new lexus owner i change the engine oil i used mobil one change the spark plugs used denso iridum and the car still lags when i press on the gas real hard i need some help any idea what else can it be.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I'm a new lexus owner i change the engine oil i used mobil one change the spark plugs used denso iridum and the car still lags when i press on the gas real hard i need some help any idea what else can it be.

You say it "still lags". Were you trying to improve the performance with the oil/plugs? Also, did you gap the plugs?

You say it "still lags". Were you trying to improve the performance with the oil/plugs? Also, did you gap the plugs?

yep still lags i change the transmission fluid ,spark plug ,oil and i also gap the plugs

To let u know that my car was doing that same as urs... lagging and lugging.. i did what u did to.. change the plugs, oils, etc.. nothing fixed it.. then, one morning i was crusing on the interstate on cruise control about 75mph. and my engine blew up.. that was weird.. i was like wtf??? i dont run my car to the ground nor i race it... but the #6 rod gave up and went thru the block and left two big holes on each sides... it was very odd... the mechanics and i never would figured out what happend and why it did this... so i am getting a new engine put in.. yay!! Free Factory Warranty! I Just wanted to give u a heads up on what happend.... OH and my IS300 was an 2003 w/ only 51,000 miles on it.

• 1 month later...