Lexus Rx Blows Up On Startup In Arkansas...

SW03ES

ATF did verify an explosive device, and the dr is in critical condition, he is an asthma dr, and involved in the state medical board. the wife was at first thot to be injured too but it was his blood on her. the explosion was felt and heard up to a mile away. this is from the ark chronicle newspaper on google

This has got to be the work of dumb & dumber. If you're going to off the doc, the engine compartment wouldn't be the first choice to place a bomb. I can see them in a bar somewhere with one saying "next time we should wait until he's inside" :P

my gut is telling me, some spoiled rotten bad apple teenagers with too much time, too little parenting, and just the right amount of disconnect from reality, matched with a Iphone and a www.howto website..

This doctor heads the state board that oversees the practice of medicine in arkansas, he rules on disciplinary action against doctors, physician assitants and therapists who are the subjects of complaints. I think that is the source of his bomb. It looks like he has lost an eye, broken arm, shrapnel in his abdomen, im not sure he will make it.