Trying To Black Out My Gs400

Hey Im New to this and i just bought a 1998 Lexus GS400 Black On Black.( Pretty Clean After Having @ Owners Before Myself) My whole thing is i want my car BLACK!!! like Rob And Big Black . If anyone noes what there SUV looks like, i want my GS simular to that. So Far I already got my windows tinted a few days ago 5% on all the back windows and 35% on the 2 front windows Next to do Is My Tail Lights..... The thing is i need help trying to find some of the things i want for my car and suggestions because i want to have an idea of how the final product will look before i cash out on the things.... The Problem is i dont know a whole lot about cars since this is my first and all (I'm 20)

For Rims: i want like a Black with chrome trim Deep Dish type of rim 18' since my car is already lowered but have no idea which one would look good on my car since i never seen them on a Lexus i only see them on Mercedes.( Any Suggestions?)

AND IM LOOKING FOR BLACK WINDOW VENTS FOR MY CAR IVE HAD NO LUCK WITH THAT ONE BECAUSE OF THE MODEL AND ALL( ANY WEBSITES OR SUGGESTED STORES THAT MAY HAVE THOSE? THNKS)

PS. the only thing that was kinda wrong with the car apperance wise is my head lights look yellowish and dirty and i have a little nicks and scratches on the lower half of the car near the exaust . do you think a detail will take care of that plus my headlight problem ? thnks Guys

Hey Im New to this and i just bought a 1998 Lexus GS400 Black On Black.( Pretty Clean After Having @ Owners Before Myself) My whole thing is i want my car BLACK!!! like Rob And Big Black . If anyone noes what there SUV looks like, i want my GS simular to that. So Far I already got my windows tinted a few days ago 5% on all the back windows and 35% on the 2 front windows Next to do Is My Tail Lights..... The thing is i need help trying to find some of the things i want for my car and suggestions because i want to have an idea of how the final product will look before i cash out on the things.... The Problem is i dont know a whole lot about cars since this is my first and all (I'm 20)

For Rims: i want like a Black with chrome trim Deep Dish type of rim 18' since my car is already lowered but have no idea which one would look good on my car since i never seen them on a Lexus i only see them on Mercedes.( Any Suggestions?)

AND IM LOOKING FOR BLACK WINDOW VENTS FOR MY CAR IVE HAD NO LUCK WITH THAT ONE BECAUSE OF THE MODEL AND ALL( ANY WEBSITES OR SUGGESTED STORES THAT MAY HAVE THOSE? THNKS)

PS. the only thing that was kinda wrong with the car apperance wise is my head lights look yellowish and dirty and i have a little nicks and scratches on the lower half of the car near the exaust . do you think a detail will take care of that plus my headlight problem ? thnks Guys

Welcome to the club :cheers: There are a couple of ways to smoke the tails, You can apply tint on the outside, They can be removed and smoked with a spray or you could take the rear lights apart and spray the insides of the lenses, Black chrome looks good on an all blacked out car as do the eyelids that are available. Wheels are a personal choice, Find a set that YOU like. What exactly do you mean by "Window Vents" ? There are many plastic polishes on the market that will clean up the exterior lens. Heck, toothpaste works. Post some pics of your new ride, We all like to see pics here B)

window vents i think they are called im not sure . but i mean the tinted plastic on the outside of your car that is clipped onto the side windows . i think i made it easier to understand . lol....

Vent Visors/ Rainguards ;)

Welcome to the club :cheers: There are a couple of ways to smoke the tails, You can apply tint on the outside, They can be removed and smoked with a spray or you could take the rear lights apart and spray the insides of the lenses, Black chrome looks good on an all blacked out car as do the eyelids that are available. Wheels are a personal choice, Find a set that YOU like. What exactly do you mean by "Window Vents" ? There are many plastic polishes on the market that will clean up the exterior lens. Heck, toothpaste works. Post some pics of your new ride, We all like to see pics here B)

just my $0.02 dont smoke the tail lights by putting tint on them or spraying the exterior lens. if u gonna do that, i would suggest buying ones made like that as you'll find its hard to actually crack open the tail lights for some reason without burning/melting or braking them. headlights on the other hand are easy to crack open....toothpaste will work, BUT meguiars plastic x or tyhe 3m headlight restoration kit will work better along with a little sanding, but FYI if you dont put some clear coat or clear 3m UV coating over the top they will QUICKLY yellow again as you have now removed the UV coat....

check this out

window vents i think they are called im not sure . but i mean the tinted plastic on the outside of your car that is clipped onto the side windows . i think i made it easier to understand . lol....

Vent Visors/ Rainguards ;)

heres some OEM JDM ones that are cheaper....

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=46