Ever Seen More Stripped Es350 Than This One?

dario

Yep, actually when shopping for my wife's ES, the dealer had one the same color (the cloth interior ones are available only in Tungsten Pearl or Smoky Granite Mica) but only had the Preferred Package, no all weather mats, like the one on EBay. BTW, the one on EBay is priced OK, but no bargain.

Lou

I really like my wood steering wheel and the bluetooth - but I could personally do without the leather. I like the looks of the leather when new, but other than that..... not in love with it. But - white is a must for me. :)

Wow, I always knew there was an option for cloth but I never thought I'd see it haha. It actually looks really nice and comfortable. I know the new camry's cloth seats are so soft these days it almost feels like a suede material! This would be perfect for someone who wants the quality of Lexus but doesn't particularly like leather or wood steering wheel! Great find, thanks for sharing!

Kyle

One word: UGLY! :)

My sister-in-law's Camry Solara looks better than this with woodtrim and leather on it, it shows that some people would just buy this car so they can say that they own a Lexus. Unless Lexus build this vehicle to accomondate people that are allergic to leather (I don't know if it even existed), otherwise, why would do they build a vehicle such as this to lower their brand image?

They are very rare, in fact I don't believe Lexus ships them to their dealer as inventory, I think you have to order them this way.

I have never seen one in person.

To the japanese, leather is actually disgusting to many, so cloth seats in Japan are very common on high end cars.

They are very rare, in fact I don't believe Lexus ships them to their dealer as inventory, I think you have to order them this way.

I have never seen one in person.

To the japanese, leather is actually disgusting to many, so cloth seats in Japan are very common on high end cars.

Wow I had no idea, that's really quite intriguing! I wonder why they feel that way haha lol?!?! Notice that the only thing really missing is the leather (obviously) and the wood steering wheel and shift knob. Both seats still have all power and lumbar as an ES w/ leather, so I guess it's just a matter of personal taste!