Check Engine Light

YAS

hi all

it may some els has this issue before . i just need ur advice i get realy mad about it.

i do have 95 Ls 400, around 154000/m . it is fine the only thing am faiceng is Check Engine Light

After I used it for almost one year , I noticed Check Engine Light Cams often , to clear it i remove the battery finger for a mint , put it back then every thing will come normal . last time I did the was before almost 3 months . yesterday it came agine I did the same it works for the day and then it came back..

I did the normal maintenance oil,filter,blogs changes . Even last time I did used the injector cleaner. i don't know why this issue came often...

Any advice or suggestion ……

I'd expect to see that remark at Club Lexus not here at LOC! :lol: LOL.

It may be hard to read but it IS understandable....

Take your vehicle to a mechanic, or a local auto parts store. They SHOULD check your codes for free. The light comes on when there is a SPECIFIC problem, so there is no guessing what the problem may be.

Welcome to the club!

Yes, Welcome to the LOC.

Please post your findings so we may learn a bit or teach a bit.

Also please list any of the problems that you may be having. Like power loss, rough idle, hard starting, fuel odors ect...

My wife's Camry had the intermittent CEL light coming on. It would clear for 200-300 miles after a disconnect then come back on. The owners manual states that a bad gas cap can cause the CEL to light up. I replaced the gas cap with a new factory cap 2000 miles ago and the CEL has not come back.

I did not try to pull a code as it is an OBD2 and autozone would not scan it. Though they would let me use it if I let them charge $300.00 on my credit card. Which they said would be removed when I brought the scanner back!!!!!!!!!!!

Walt