Gs300 - Disable All Windows Rolling Down

Can this be done? I always do it ( most of the time when it's snowing ) and I want to disable it before the winter.

Also,

My previous car was a 300m and I was able to pull a fuse to reset the transmission control module. My 99 GS300 feels like it hasn't gotten accustom to my style of driving and is shifting a little to late. Is there anything like this for the GS300?

you can just disconnect your battery, that should reset a few things....

check your fluid too... harsh shifting becomes very obvious in our cars when the fluid is dirty...

this might be a dealer only option to change........damn what was that service they told me didnt exist..........ahhh yeah C-BEST! might have to change through there. resetting battery will do nothing for this window option otherwise!

brian

whoops, i completely skipped the whole window part, i was just referring to the transmission.. ... damn a.d.d.

but like brian said that may be a C-best option, you'll have to go to the dealer and let them plug in their fancy schmancy computer to change that.