Body Kit

Can anyone tell me what is the name of the hood and lower lip on this GS? I think it pretty cool except the headlight rings.

thats the greddy lip. the headlight rings are a separate piece. not even made by greddy! i thought the hood was the VIS but it may not b...let me look and c! hmmmm im leaning towards it is the VIS hood but the vent looks a tad higher on the his hood rather then the VIS! so im not sure but the lip is the greddy lip!

brian

Can anyone tell me what is the name of the hood and lower lip on this GS? I think it pretty cool except the headlight rings.

Yeah..I've look at L-tuneparts but didn't see any kit that look like this though...

Thanks for your info..

thats the greddy lip. the headlight rings are a separate piece. not even made by greddy! i thought the hood was the VIS but it may not b...let me look and c! hmmmm im leaning towards it is the VIS hood but the vent looks a tad higher on the his hood rather then the VIS! so im not sure but the lip is the greddy lip!

brian

I didn't know that GReddy makes lower lip. Let me check them out. How about the side mirror with turn signal..

I would like to make my GS like this, mine look similar to this one...

Thank You Brian,

Joel

yeah they do im not a fan of them......i would rather have a whole kit! just my $0.02. dunno i have seen the lights but several companies make them...try google
here is your lip

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/greddy-...98-p-22782.html

l-tuned doesnt care greddy..........u can also search for them by trust (this is the brand they go under in japan)

brian

yeah they do im not a fan of them......i would rather have a whole kit! just my $0.02. dunno i have seen the lights but several companies make them...try google

here is your lip

l-tuned doesnt care greddy..........u can also search for them by trust (this is the brand they go under in japan)

brian

You're awesome,

Thanks Bro.

here is your lip

brian

Man! You are the MAN....I am keep you in my contact.

Joel

• 2 months later...
they look like the wheels off of an RX, but i could be wrong.

at first glance, i was gonna say this was joel's car....but i just realized this is the pic he uses in his sig on another site....

im not sure bout the rims, would need a better view or maybe i can just ask joel. i have seen that rim before though.... hmm

They are not RX350 rims as they have aftermarket style fake bolts at the base of the spokes , a similar wheel is the 06 GS 430 18 or the RX330/350 sport package ones.

i never actually said they were although i did say "we both agree they tend to look like the OEM rx350 rim but im still not convinced without seeing the whole side"

i was never sure that those were rx350 wheels just thought they looked similar....and i know you never said that i said they were, im also just clarifying that for other people, that i think they tend to look similar but are not.... (did i just confuse ne1?)

i considered the 2006 gs430 but i was looking at those grooves inside the spokes and the gs DOESNT have them, although the fx has one SIMILAR but not as wide.....who knows. wish joel knew where he robbed the pic....before i have to go track it down just to satisfy my OCD lol