Help! Is250 Alarm Going Off Randomly!

It's 5 AM and I am awake for the second time tonight turning off my 06 IS250 alarm. At first, around 2AM, I thought maybe someone was trying to break in, but no one was near the car, and the alarm was going off, but NO lights or anything were flashing. The other day the car told me that the smart keys had low battery (which kind of irks me, seeing as I got the car certified used from a Lexus dealer about a month ago). Could this have something to do with it, or is it just flashing these messages because there's something else wrong in the car? I absolutely do not have time to make it to the dealership until after my classes at 4PM, and I'm afraid that if the alarm keeps acting up this way that it'll be going off the entire time I'm in class and I'll come back to a dead car battery. Is there any kind of temporary fix, should I replace the key battery (not sure how I would do that anyway?) ?? Someone help, please!

Here is a discussion just recently about changing the battery on the remote. Battery replacement

As for the alarm, is it the factory alarm or an aftermarket alarm system? If your really concerned about the alarm going off all day and killing the battery, then maybe when you get to school, just disconnect the negative battery terminal until you can get it to the dealership for repair.

Here is a discussion just recently about changing the battery on the remote. Battery replacement

As for the alarm, is it the factory alarm or an aftermarket alarm system? If your really concerned about the alarm going off all day and killing the battery, then maybe when you get to school, just disconnect the negative battery terminal until you can get it to the dealership for repair.

If you disconnect the battery you better have the radio code when you reconnect or I don't think the radio will work.

If you disconnect the battery you better have the radio code when you reconnect or I don't think the radio will work.

The radio will work. You may lose the station presets. You also may have to cycle all the windows up and down as well.