One Question!

moemoe_xp

I attempted this ages ago as I wanted to switch to the analog display (so I could adapt an aftermarket 300km guage)

But basically the wiring is setup very different from the analog to digital, I'm sure it can be done but you'd need to know japanses and have good electronics knowledge as it's not as simple as plug in the new unit and your done.

anythings possible :blink:

Don't bother. The Lexus SC300/400 ECU will not work with the SOarer 2.5s'. You might have a better shot getting AutoMeter to customize a gauge cluster for you, but $$$.

I think im going to drope this Digital Dash project :censored:

i think im going to change the color of the dash and make blue as i saw it on : http://thegodz.20megsfree.com/lextechlighting.htm

Is there a way that i could change the color of the /dashBoard/AC screen/and Radio screen my slef or it has to be a profissional? any clues?

Thanks for you advice guys.

post-3-1072298188.jpg

I'm sure you can. Maybe you could get the bulbs from LexTech, and take the climate control appart.

By the way, thanks for the info about LexTech. I'm adding them to the FAQ section of our forum.