Where Is The Engine Air Filter For Is250?

IS250_rookie

I was browsing through the car manual for future reference while trying to find where the engine air filter was. It doesn't show anything. I think they made the manual considering that nobody will ever do their own maintenance, cuz it's missing a lot of stuff. I went to the page where it should list where everything is under the hood and they don't show the Air Filter and there is nothing in the index except for the A/C(cabin) filter. I looked on a different car(not a Lexus) and now I at least have a clue at where to look. Does anyone know where the exact location is?

I was browsing through the car manual for future reference while trying to find where the engine air filter was. It doesn't show anything. I think they made the manual considering that nobody will ever do their own maintenance, cuz it's missing a lot of stuff. I went to the page where it should list where everything is under the hood and they don't show the Air Filter and there is nothing in the index except for the A/C(cabin) filter. I looked on a different car(not a Lexus) and now I at least have a clue at where to look. Does anyone know where the exact location is?

Right front corner of the engine compartment underneath the engine compartment cover. Just follow the intake duct.

N.C.O.

Right front corner of the engine compartment underneath the engine compartment cover. Just follow the intake duct.

N.C.O.

Yeah that's what my guess was since it should be there, I just didn't want to take off the plastic.

Thanks though