Totalled My 92 Sc300...

GKourp

Im parting the good pieces of the car out, if anyones interested in it, I can check to see if the parts good and its yours.

need pass side window regulator... good or no? reply on here or email @ michael.dicks@us.af.mil thanks

My interior isn't tan, its that green/olive color they used. Ill check and the see if the windows work, as far as I know they didn't the night of the crash.

tpnotch420 do you want the actual door on the body? and which temperature control unit.

My interior isn't tan, its that green/olive color they used. Ill check and the see if the windows work, as far as I know they didn't the night of the crash.

tpnotch420 do you want the actual door on the body? and which temperature control unit.

alright if they do work please get back to me asap

Im parting the good pieces of the car out, if anyones interested in it, I can check to see if the parts good and its yours.

Hey. i loooking for both front fenders, misc driver side door parts.

a new passenger door.

are any of these available??

thanks let me know

Passenger door is pretty much mint, and the passenger side fender is pretty much mint as well. Yes they are available.

any news on the regulator

Almost forgot sorry about that, the drivers side is out of the vehicle, it works, not sure how well though, my window did jump slightly but I assume it was just the glass.

Passenger door is pretty much mint, and the passenger side fender is pretty much mint as well. Yes they are available.

Almost forgot sorry about that, the drivers side is out of the vehicle, it works, not sure how well though, my window did jump slightly but I assume it was just the glass.

need pass side

need pass side

sorry also what shape is the drivers seat in and how much for it? if in good shape

need pass side

sorry also what shape is the drivers seat in and how much for it? if in good shape

Ill have to check, the drivers seat seems kinda slanted but im sure its just because the floor is, the seat is worn though.

• 1 month later...

you are a new member and as such you need post some details about yourself and the car.

I am closing this thread until you have the information ready.

4 pics of the car.

1 pic of the Vin and colour code.

mileage , your location and the cars location , why you are parting it ,

Include as much information as possible and not 1 word responses and it will be added to the thread and reopened.

Too many people trying to defraud others to make a quick buck.

Also you must have a paypal account for any payments in case of any issues.

This includes posting and pm'ing members about your parts for sale.

Thanks