2006 Gs 430 Cold Air Intake

• 2 months later...

Any one found a cold air intke for the GS 430 4.3 liter?

I've heard that Injen intake for 05 GS430 would fit in the 06 gs430. I wanted to get that for my 06 gs430 but I need confirmation. Anyone has done this b4? Please let me know. Thanks.

• 6 months later...

From all I have read and experienced, A intake upgrade is nothing but a gain of noise an a loss of a few $$$$, What do I know ??? Although if you are considering a SC or Turbo then this thread will turn a corner B)

From all I have read and experienced, A intake upgrade is nothing but a gain of noise an a loss of a few $$$$, What do I know ??? Although if you are considering a SC or Turbo then this thread will turn a corner B)

^ I agree. For this vehicle I wouldn't bother with a cold air intake or any bolt on performance part unless you are going to FI. I might be biased because I work in the FI industry for German vehicles and for the little gains a CAI gains, there is no point. As for a FI system, I don't think anyone makes one for this car right now, but Greddy showed one at SEMA a while back. No one will probably come out with one with the GS-F coming out soon.

Added: Not to sound two-faced, but I do have a K&N filter in my GS430, not for performance purposes, just because I got it for the same price as an OEM replacement.