European Taillights

HEY EVERYONE WHATS GOING ON? I'VE BEEN IN THE MARKET FOR A GS 300 AND FINALLY GOT ONE AND 98 THATS LIKE A FOREST GREEN. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME EUROPEAN TAILLIGHTS FOR IT. I WAS ON A SITE THAT HAD A BLACK GS WITH SOME. ANY INPUT I'D APPRECIATE. PICS OF THE GREEN MACHINE WILL BE COMING SOON!

Can you please show some pics of European new-style taillights?

I found this pic on the UK lexus board, but to what I know they look the same. The only thing may be that the UK version may only have 3 bulbs, where the Aristo version (not sure about the US version) has 4 bulbs. I think due to European regulations, it is only allowed to have 3 stoplights/bulbs.

link to a pic with the UK version

By the way, I am doing a GB for Toyota Aristo taillights. I do not know if they are different to the US version, except for the part no.

Send me a PM if you have further questions.

What body part will you be willing to give? How about the left :censored: ? A wonderful company in Japan has the half red clears in both the 98 style and the 03 type. A company I know can also custom cut and give you what you want........for a price, and a few months! ALL OVER the big wa wa....crazy eh! Junction Produce has the helf and half for around 1200.00 greens ( ouch :chairshot: ) Artisan Spirits can cut what you want! it too is around 1100.00 ! Japan can do this easy but you will need to wire your cash to their account and wait for the order about 2 months. Oh if you cut and go with a clear, smoked or other color you will need to send them yours to cut......or get another pair to send around 300~400.00 ? good luck man...I will check out the UK link- I too have been looking now for a year. :blink:

Don't see one myself? The only ones I have seen that are half and half ( red and clear ) are in Japan. They look just like the stock other than no amber, that small strip at the bottom is clear. May not be woth the 1200.00 buckaroonies?

• 2 weeks later...