Hey guys, I own an '06 350. Love it, haven't posted here before but I read all the time. Anyway, need some help.

I'm a headlights NOVICE. I really don't like the stock headlights combo and want a white light instead. However, what do I need to install, how do I go about it, can it DIY or not? Any reccomended headlights? Thanks for your help in advance!!!

:wacko:

It depends on your current configuration (lighting circuit). What are you trying to accomplish with this upgrade? Check out www.danielsternlighting.com as this website was posted in another forum and seems to be very imformative.

Yeah, in fact I think there is an ad on the browser here that links to EBAY just for lights at the bottom. I'm sure Ebay will have like 450 million lights to choose from.

If your stock lights are halogen, you can put a HID kit from Xenon depot or a Mtec HID kit from Ebay. I have the Mtec and it works just fine.

Hey guys I am going to be picking up an IS this weekend...most likely. I really would like the HID option but i dont think any dealers in my area offer it so i will be stuck with the normal headlights that come on the stock model. Would that MTec kit work with those headlights? Sorry im not exactly a "car guy" so im not sure about any of this stuff. Also how hard are these things to install, again me being the anti "car guy" :D . Thanks!

If your stock lights are halogen, you can put a HID kit from Xenon depot or a Mtec HID kit from Ebay. I have the Mtec and it works just fine.

Hey guys I am going to be picking up an IS this weekend...most likely. I really would like the HID option but i dont think any dealers in my area offer it so i will be stuck with the normal headlights that come on the stock model. Would that MTec kit work with those headlights? Sorry im not exactly a "car guy" so im not sure about any of this stuff. Also how hard are these things to install, again me being the anti "car guy" :D . Thanks!

Get the H4 kit. Like I said, that's what I put in my IS. The install isn't that difficult, it's just a little more than installing new bulbs. There are several tutorials on the web that help.