Need A Publisher For My Songs!

berfa

Hi everyone, I love writing songs and I have various songs of different genres....How do I get hold of producers to publish my songs and most important how do I approach them. I do need the contact details of many of them so that I can approach them at large. I know that this is not easy …but I do have confidence in my lyrics and know that they have a chance.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi everyone, I love writing songs and I have various songs of different genres....How do I get hold of producers to publish my songs and most important how do I approach them. I do need the contact details of many of them so that I can approach them at large. I know that this is not easy …but I do have confidence in my lyrics and know that they have a chance.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

I wonder how many websites you asked this same identical question? What's your game?

Here's another website that you posted on>> http://forums.allaboutjazz.com/showthread.php?t=32067

You're in the wrong forum, so cease and desist!!!

This is very good that you do have confidence in your lyrics but getting the initial start is the main matter. It would be better to approach a few well known publishers who have the repute of giving breaks to newbie’s. As there are many people coming up in your line you really need to get an edge out of them and I believe that will be a suitable option for you to get started as it houses the contact names, Addresses, Phone #'s, Fax #'s, Emails, and Websites of the needed persons and also provides strategies for getting started in this line.

All the Best!!!

Edited by SW03ES
Spammer

Start a new name to defend yourself???? lol :lol:

If you noticed, both "new" members, "berfa" and "trita33" are one and the same person! Same IP address. Check my link in the above post and click on the link and you'll see that he/she has identical postings, using different screen names. What this amounts to is SPAM!!

Ah HA, selling his eBook.

Ba.....ba.....ba....BANNED!

Now, thats not to say all eBooks are bad. I've created an eBook that will be very valuable to all you young upstarts. For the low low price of $50 you can have the secrets I've used my entire life to amass my considerable fortune.

The eBook is called "How to get people to send you $50 for a book"

PM me for info! ;) haha

Ah HA, selling his eBook.

Ba.....ba.....ba....BANNED!

Now, thats not to say all eBooks are bad. I've created an eBook that will be very valuable to all you young upstarts. For the low low price of $50 you can have the secrets I've used my entire life to amass my considerable fortune.

The eBook is called "How to get people to send you $50 for a book"

PM me for info! ;) haha

This person has posted the same thing on at least 26 different websites. Check it out> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=...G=Google+Search

As soon as my check from the prince of Nirobi arrives for bailing him out of his tax issue, I'll buy a few also. :)