Introducing Myself!

Matthew_McNally

Hi to all the US Lexus Owners!

Thought I would make a quick post just to introduce myself.

My name is Matthew McNally (bet you would never have guessed eh ;) ) and I have been asked to help out with the day to day running of the club.

If you have any problems or issues with the cloub or forums, please feel free to address them to me.

Steve, the club administrator will still be around - but will have his hands very full with other things which are happening for the club.

You can of course still contact Steve - but it would be appreciated if you only addressed special / important issues to him, and put any run of the mill stuff to me. Steve is already really busy, and will be getting busier - so I am trying to help ease that load!

:)

I am 32 and come from Liverpool in the UK - the home of The Beatles (in fact I am called Matthew after Matthew Street in Liverpool where The Cavern Club was).

I have an 01 IS200, manual in blue (Strathcaron Blue) with the dark interior.

This is my second IS, having had my first on written off after only 7 weeks / 1700 miles of ownership :(

One day, if you are really unlucky, I will bore you all with tale of my three month fight with my insurance company over that. :(

Anyway - just thought I'd say hello - please feel free to reply back, be nice to start getting to know you guys!

I will be spending quite a bit of time of these forums now, as we have big plans to make this club a real big deal - so watch this space!

Of course - if you ca any ideas or suggestion how we could make the club better for you - then let me know!

B) B)

Welcome Matt!  From the other side of the pond.  I'll post more details about myself in the future.

Yeah - please do - like to get to know the regulars on the board.

Gotta love insurance companies.  I know I do. :unsure:

Although at the time I hated Tesco (the insurers), as it was an accident that was not my fault, and they wanted to put approx £12k worth of repairs on the cars that was £23k new 7 weeks ago.

They also wanted to repair a warped floor, and prop up a warped gearbox tunnel, to save putting a new bodyshell on :angry::angry:

Got my own way in the end, wrote off and a new vehicle - but took three months.

Generally though, I love insurance companies, as my real business is running an IT consultancy, and we have worked for quite a few large insurance companies, and charge them a fair old rate too - so on the whole - I really like insurance companies (except Tesco who suck :P )

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

hey Matt. nice to meet ya.

AWJ is just all over this board. he could take over as admin, lol :)

yeah well i'm a 16 yr old student in texas. some people don't know how old i am, until they ask... then they get scared... :)

MrSypher and AWJ are all over the place... and i'm makin' my mark. :D

hope to see ya around more, Matt.

yeah well i'm a 16 yr old student in texas. some people don't know how old i am, until they ask... then they get scared... :)

Hi zeta - good to see you using the forums buddy!

Do you like the new look?

Hope to see you around more too!

LOL :lol: - no I can't be an admin. That is what Matt is for. Just interested in seeing this site take off. Tell all your friends about this great lexus site. Things will really take shape as more members appear and contribute. :D

I'm getting ready to stock my closet with some of that nifty apparel in the merchandise area. Nice stuff. Keep on coming back B)