19" Wheels (staggered)

RLis300

Hello once again people. I'm thinkin about selling my 20's because I found some 19's that are hella nice.

My question is... do you think these will fit without sticking out from the fender, etc?

Front: 19x8.5 (2"lip) 35offset

Rear: 19x9.5 (3 3/4 lip) 35 offset

Yeah, your rear tires are going to rub. You'll need to shave and roll the fenders. The fronts should be ok. Are you on a stock suspension? is the car dropped? how much if it is, or how much do plan on dropping it later?

What rims are you looking at?

Yeah, your rear tires are going to rub. You'll need to shave and roll the fenders. The fronts should be ok. Are you on a stock suspension? is the car dropped? how much if it is, or how much do plan on dropping it later?

What rims are you looking at?

I'm on stock suspension...no drop. I dont plan on drpping it but you never know.

I like 19's but I was thinkin droppin it on 18".....

So you're super sure that I will have no problems in the front and no sticking out??

I hate that low rider look

I will most likely go 19 tho...Here's a pic

post-64343-1209487918_thumb.jpg

Sorry, those rims won't work anyway. those are 4-114.3. You need 5-114. Unless you found a size I'm not seeing.

Ok, somebody needs a some new bifocals... :blink: hehe jk Def 5-lugs tho.

Got a pic of your 20s on the car?? I was gonna get some split 5- or 6-spokes if I could find some at a good price

The link you posted just sends me to an error page.

And when I go to imageinmotion.com and click on sportmax, and pull up that wheel, it sends me to to 006 as the replacement, and it only shows a 4 lug "universal" pattern.

The link you posted just sends me to an error page.

And when I go to imageinmotion.com and click on sportmax, and pull up that wheel, it sends me to to 006 as the replacement, and it only shows a 4 lug "universal" pattern.

Well its the "20 inch wheel" post in this forum. The wheels are in 5lug universal too. I dont know if I want 20's again or 19's. I cant find the weight of the wheels anywhere.