Wheel Opinion Poll

Wheel Opinion Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which OE 17" alloy wheel?

• Lexus GS wheel
    • Lexus ES 350 wheel
    • Other OE 17" wheel (please specify)

Thought I'd ask members what their opinion was as to which Lexus OE 17" alloy I should choose for my 2005 ES 330... Kindly vote for your choice. B) First pic is the GS wheel.....second is the ES 350 wheel. If you have another suggestion in a 17" OE wheel, please let me know.

:cheers:

post-5519-1207455021_thumb.jpg

post-5519-1207455046_thumb.jpg

Thought I'd ask members what their opinion was as to which Lexus OE 17" alloy I should choose for my 2005 ES 330... Kindly vote for your choice. B) First pic is the GS wheel.....second is the ES 350 wheel. If you have another suggestion in a 17" OE wheel, please let me know.

Wheels are such a personal choice, Decisions, Decisions..........I think the ES deserves a classier wheel rather than a sportier wheel. My dos centavos :cheers:

PS: Photoshop is fun :)

The GS's:2mcgec5.jpg

The ES 350's:4jrh48.jpg

Hey, that looks fantastic bud! Thank you! :D

I might call on you in the near future for a photoshop request (from the Disney movie 'Cars') for both my Lexus & the wife's Subaru. If you can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.....thanks again! B)

Hey, that looks fantastic bud! Thank you! :D

I might call on you in the near future for a photoshop request (from the Disney movie 'Cars') for both my Lexus & the wife's Subaru. If you can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.....thanks again! B)

No problem, just PM me with anything else you need, there's no guarantee I'll see it in here. I can show you how to do it, as well... it's really easy

let me know.

Keep in mind GS wheels are wider and may not fit properly.

I vote for the ES wheels, you know they'll fit.

I thought the 10 spoke GS wheels are the same size, offset & bolt pattern Steve? :unsure:

This is starting to stress me out now lol. :lol:

Update:

I've lucked out with my servicing dealer.....they just just delivered a new 2008 & they have the 'take off's' from the car.....I went to see them & everything is roses.....got a sweet deal & picking them up tomorrow. :D

I almost took a trip to Rochester NY because I couldn't find any on this side of the border. Glad I waited because duty would have been a pain....not to mention gas for the return trip.

Now my darn tires are on back order until mid-May! :rolleyes: