How Many People On Here Have The Ultra Luxury Package?

saabkyle04

I have been enjoying my Royal Ruby 08, ES350 UL for two months now and i absolutely love it :) The only one it doesn't have the redar cruise thing, but i didn't wanted that anyway.

Although, i really want the spoiler, but am hesitent to let them drill holes in my new car :( don't know what to do! I already felt very bad when they drilled the bumper for license plate :(

Thanks,

Khawar

I am right in the middle of purchasing an ES350UL, Crystal White w/ cashmere interior. This is my first luxury car (had 2 4runners before), and I can't wait!!!

Just to give you guys an interesting statistic. I had to search high and low for this car. Out of 168 used white ES350s in the US, only 6 were Ultra Luxury. Now that Lexus has decided to no longer offer the Panoramic Roof, our ULs are going to be even more rare!

I can't wait to officially join the club!! I'll post a picture when she arrives.

I am right in the middle of purchasing an ES350UL, Crystal White w/ cashmere interior. This is my first luxury car (had 2 4runners before), and I can't wait!!!

Just to give you guys an interesting statistic. I had to search high and low for this car. Out of 168 used white ES350s in the US, only 6 were Ultra Luxury. Now that Lexus has decided to no longer offer the Panoramic Roof, our ULs are going to be even more rare!

I can't wait to officially join the club!! I'll post a picture when she arrives.

They're not making the Ultra Luxury anymore??? When did Lexus announce this? I can't believe they decided to do that

I don't think thats true...

I agree! The Lexus Web site still lists the Ultra-Luxury Package as a 2009 ES350 "Build your Lexus" option and in includes the Panorama glass roof.

John

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2007 ES350 with the UL package and ML sound system. I've heard they are pretty rare, I have probably only seen a couple of them around. It makes me feel so much more special and you feel unique haha!! :D I also heard from the salesman that there was only like 50 of them on the east coast when I got the car in june of 07, how crazy is that??

Come up to Canada. last dealer meeting my rep was told there are 50 within an hour drive of my home. all UL packages. i see move with out the roof then with but I think there are a lot of them out there.

I leased an 07 ES350 with the Ultra Luxury package back in August of 07. White with Cashmere interior. It was a 3 year lease....I should have only gone with 2 years because I get tired of cars fast. Anyone wanna assume the lease? lol

This ES350 is the best car I have owned....by far, and I've owned alot of cars over the years.

• 1 month later...
I have a 2007 ES350 with the UL package and ML sound system. I've heard they are pretty rare, I have probably only seen a couple of them around. It makes me feel so much more special and you feel unique haha!! :D I also heard from the salesman that there was only like 50 of them on the east coast when I got the car in june of 07, how crazy is that??

I have an '08 platinum with gray interior, bought Dec 13, 2007. Got everything but the spoiler. Luv it, luv it, luv it! Lexus may have gone a bit too far in trying to engineer out driver distractions (e.g., poor lighting of lock button and GDO switches), and they could use help in simplifying the nav system interface from a company like Apple who knows how to do man-machine interface really well. But for the price, I can't complain.

There are quite a few of these in Northern Virginia. I initially bought ULP just go get the wheels, but I really do appreciate all the other features.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the Chicago area, and believe that I have a rare one. When looking for Ruby Red cars, almost everyone had the cashmere interior. My Ruby Red 2007 has a black interior. As with most of the other posters, my car is also loaded with the exception of the adaptive cruise control. I do have the rear spoiler, but really don't care that much for it. It's basically none functional given its size and adds gaps that will collect wax over time. Still trying to finish a first time read through of the over 200 page instruction manual for the NAV system!

• 1 month later...

Just bought my 2008 UL last week...ML Audio and Parking Assist. It is Tungsten Pearl with Lt Grey. I parked it next to a regular ES 350 at work and side-by-side, it appears the UL Package/Panoramic roof make it look lower and sleeker. So far, loving it!!! One of my friends recommended I get the windows tinted to look the same as the roof. What do you think?