Modify Me

Poohliy

You should definitely go with the Lexus spoiler :D It looks so awesome, I plan to get it soon!! I've also seen those sport rims that they offer, like BBS styl wheels, they look really nice. Also you can check out ebay, if you are a fan of chrome, they have plenty of cool accessories to choose from like chrome billet radio knobs for instance. I even saw a listing for a stainless steel chrome trim package for the bottom of the car to make it look like the GS and LS. hope this helps, good luck!

You should definitely go with the Lexus spoiler :D It looks so awesome, I plan to get it soon!! I've also seen those sport rims that they offer, like BBS styl wheels, they look really nice. Also you can check out ebay, if you are a fan of chrome, they have plenty of cool accessories to choose from like chrome billet radio knobs for instance. I even saw a listing for a stainless steel chrome trim package for the bottom of the car to make it look like the GS and LS. hope this helps, good luck!

I have the spoiler, but I am not sure it is work $400 like I think they wanted for it (I negotiated this in). I, mean, it's ok but I guess I thought it would be bigger. If you look, you can hardly see it. In my old car (Pontiac Bonneville), the rear spoiler really made the car look better....I am not so sure with the ES. Just one man's opinion!

post-63079-1207489046_thumb.jpg

Hmm...stainless steel chrome trim package. Now this sounds a bit classy. Where did you see this? :)

Hmm...stainless steel chrome trim package. Now this sounds a bit classy. Where did you see this? :)

I would also be interested in where you saw the chrome trim package.

I have the spoiler, but I am not sure it is work $400 like I think they wanted for it (I negotiated this in). I, mean, it's ok but I guess I thought it would be bigger. If you look, you can hardly see it. In my old car (Pontiac Bonneville), the rear spoiler really made the car look better....I am not so sure with the ES. Just one man's opinion!

I think the lip spoiler gives it a subtle boost. If you look at one that does not have it and compare it to yours you would notice the improvement. That's what I like about Lexus, everything is subtle, not so flashy. Flash is up to the owner and how far they want to take it.

I think the lip spoiler gives it a subtle boost. If you look at one that does not have it and compare it to yours you would notice the improvement. That's what I like about Lexus, everything is subtle, not so flashy. Flash is up to the owner and how far they want to take it.

Yep, I agree with you AZ regarding the subtle not flashy!

hey JGT can you post one of the back showing the spoiler? I couldn't see it in the pix (but than i am going blind in my old age)

cheerio

Yep, I agree with you AZ regarding the subtle not flashy!