2007 Es Vs 2008 Es

I know the exterior still looks the same, but what about the interior, engine? Any upgrade that worth buying the 2008 instead of 2007? My sister is looking at the ES350, but if nothing changes between 07 & 08, I think she will get an CPO 07 ES. Thanks

Here you go...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=39842

:cheers:

I know the exterior still looks the same, but what about the interior, engine? Any upgrade that worth buying the 2008 instead of 2007? My sister is looking at the ES350, but if nothing changes between 07 & 08, I think she will get an CPO 07 ES. Thanks

ILUVLEX -

Please note that some of the 2007 models experienced a transmission issue. In fact, I purchased my 07 (previously owned) and the transmission was replaced by the dealership prior to my purchase of the vehicle b/c the "software" fix did not resolve the issue.

I would recommend reading as many posts on this site as you can before drawing your own conclusion on which model year she should purchase.

Best of luck and enjoy!

ILUVLEX -

Please note that some of the 2007 models experienced a transmission issue. In fact, I purchased my 07 (previously owned) and the transmission was replaced by the dealership prior to my purchase of the vehicle b/c the "software" fix did not resolve the issue.

I would recommend reading as many posts on this site as you can before drawing your own conclusion on which model year she should purchase.

Best of luck and enjoy!

AND- do test drive it thoroughly and try to reproduce the transmission issue yourself. If the car has more than 10K miles and this behavior is not detected, it maybe alright, but do your due dilligence. I have an 08 and am extremely happy with it and I am aproaching the 10K.