Best All Season Tires For Snow

I just took another 80 mile round trip across Sand Mountain and the Conti Extremes were very smooth, great handling and quieter than the Dunlops. I havent' run them in the rain yet, but I'm totally sold on them already. I really didn't think all season tires would be so good. I'm now really serious about getting a like pair for the front.

Thanks Randy&Bonnie and Bartkat--Ill definitely look at the Conti Extremes. I still have a few months before winter season starts again here in Minnie.

I own an 08 IS 350 with the 18 inch wheels. Now I know you guys have mentioned some all season tires above. Do those fit the 18 inch wheels as well? If not anyone know if some that I could look into more? Thanks

GoodYear Eagle F1's :)

I own an 08 IS 350 with the 18 inch wheels. Now I know you guys have mentioned some all season tires above. Do those fit the 18 inch wheels as well? If not anyone know if some that I could look into more? Thanks

I had those on a Firebird and got caught in a couple snowstorms in Ohio. The tires did fine.

I had those on a Firebird and got caught in a couple snowstorms in Ohio. The tires did fine.

Welcome to the darkside! That is some transformation - Firebird to a Lexus :D

Welcome to the darkside! That is some transformation - Firebird to a Lexus :D

For awhile I had the Firebird and a IS300 at the same time. It was a 94 Formula I had for 10 years and sold with just 100,000 miles on it. Never had a minute's trouble with it.