Make The Keyfob Unlock All Doors Instead Of Drivers Only

can someone please in full detail describe the procedure for having ALL doors be unlocked when you touched the handle instead of just the driver door? i cant find my manual. thank you.

lol i know man... i mean how to make them all unlock with a single click. lol. someone said its on page 28 of the manual. but i dont have it.

On your key fob, push the "LOCK" button together with the "UNLOCK", "TRUNK" or "PANIC" button for about 5 seconds with the engine switch off. As you do this, look at the multi-information display in the dashboard. It will show you which setting you have selected. It will change from Unlocking the Drivers door, to Unlocking the side doors, to Unlocking a single door, to Unlocking all doors. (The icon will be a car with 4 doors open).

I hope that helps you out.

Duckman

lol i know man... i mean how to make them all unlock with a single click. lol. someone said its on page 28 of the manual. but i dont have it.

On your key fob, push the "LOCK" button together with the "UNLOCK", "TRUNK" or "PANIC" button for about 5 seconds with the engine switch off. As you do this, look at the multi-information display in the dashboard. It will show you which setting you have selected. It will change from Unlocking the Drivers door, to Unlocking the side doors, to Unlocking a single door, to Unlocking all doors. (The icon will be a car with 4 doors open).

I hope that helps you out.

Duckman

duckman you are a champion. thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...