Finally Got Pics Of The New Rims!

What tires are you running ? How's the ride and is there any rubbing ?It doesn't look lowered, Is it ?

isn't lowered....YET. im looking into tanabe's. it doesn't rub at all, unless im making a very sharp turn at a very very crawlingly low speed. like a u-turn in a parking structure for example. the tires are as follows:

IMG_3900.JPG

i saved the stickers from the tires and stuck em on a piece of paper for future use.

im really happy with them. handles well and rides relatively smooth for 20 inch rims.

im dying to drop it though. its begging me each time i turn it on.

That is one nice looking ride! What about your tire pressure monitoring sensors? Did you still have them on?

thanks and YES! They fit on any wheel from what ive been told. i had no idea what they were or what they looked like until i saw it up close. it basically attaches to the nozzle that you use to fill air in your tires, through the inside.

looks like this.

97_00-Sensors.jpg

sorry buddy but that looks disgusting. i love the car, i'm glad u went with a v8. i dont know about that color is that black or purple? whatever it is, its too grandpaish. dont like ur rims either, it looks like someone just got out of jail and went to pepboys bought rims with the money he got from painting fences in the yard. looks too cheap, if u can afford a lexus then u can afford a nice set of wheels. those belong a ford taurus driven by a guy who bumps D4L and thinks he's a hardcode gangster. other than ur rims that i cant stand, im glad u went with a nice size on the tires. i like the fact that u at least got staggered tires; even tho falken suck. ummm oh and of course u gotta drop the car and at least for the drop try to do it right plz. dont get no cheap !Removed! springs ur gonna !Removed! up ur car. on top of that its still gonna look like an off roading as it currently does. go with coilovers.

i also see ur on glendale ca. if u live out there then im sure youve seen this ride...

post-35275-1204234885_thumb.jpg

you are of course entitled to your opinion, but i have to disagree with you. the color is quartz shadow metallic, its not grandpaish at all. its sort of dark blue/charcoal in the shade, but it looks purple under direct sun. and the rims cost $5000. they are not cheap, they're Asantis. but like i said, you are entitled to your opinion so im not going to argue with you.

you are of course entitled to your opinion, but i have to disagree with you. the color is quartz shadow metallic, its not grandpaish at all. its sort of dark blue/charcoal in the shade, but it looks purple under direct sun. and the rims cost $5000. they are not cheap, they're Asantis. but like i said, you are entitled to your opinion so im not going to argue with you.

thanks. ya i know u can tell by the white and blue logo on the center cap of the rims. homies at need4speed specalize in those. they may not be cheap but they look cheap (atleast it does in the pictures, i might like it in person but i doubt) and for 5 grand never mind for 2 grand you could have got some really good looking wheels but than again those are ur taste, i personally think those are the type of rims u see at a mini rim and chop shop in downtown owned by a guy named carlos lopez. whatever rocks ur boat buddy. also im not into getting stuff brand name cause its 2008 i think people who still shop brand name are wasting their money. Theres 2 reasons u buy brand name, 1 is to show off (where no one gives a s h i t about brand name anymore, unless ur hanging out with people who still think ridin lowenhart is cool. If u are sorry bud get yourself some business minded buddies) and 2 is for quality (its 2008 theres 1000 quality rim manufacturers out there).

other than that heres some advice about dropping ur car:

dont make the mistake and be a cheap !Removed! and go with springs. well that is if you're planning on keeping the car for more than a year. aftermarket springs w/ stock shocks is a bad combination. talk to the guys at tein about their CSS not the SS. u might get some rubbing on those 20s tho but it would be almost as soft as ur stock suspension (its adjustable remember)

post up some pictures when its ready.

• 3 months later...
sorry buddy but that looks disgusting. i love the car, i'm glad u went with a v8. i dont know about that color is that black or purple? whatever it is, its too grandpaish. dont like ur rims either, it looks like someone just got out of jail and went to pepboys bought rims with the money he got from painting fences in the yard. looks too cheap, if u can afford a lexus then u can afford a nice set of wheels. those belong a ford taurus driven by a guy who bumps D4L and thinks he's a hardcode gangster. other than ur rims that i cant stand, im glad u went with a nice size on the tires. i like the fact that u at least got staggered tires; even tho falken suck. ummm oh and of course u gotta drop the car and at least for the drop try to do it right plz. dont get no cheap !Removed! springs ur gonna !Removed! up ur car. on top of that its still gonna look like an off roading as it currently does. go with coilovers.

i also see ur on glendale ca. if u live out there then im sure youve seen this ride...

Your ride looks like a freekin Honda Accord. You dropped it way to low and that spoiler is what makes it looks like a Honda. I would go with the charcoal lexus anyday over your white lexus.