Price Paid For Es350 With What Options

maverick

I just got a black on black ES 350 with everything except the Panoramic sunroof and the Mark Levinson sound system for $400 over invoice. And I traded in a leased 2004 Camry for $1500 more than the lease payoff amount, so I think I did OK. Loving it so far.

As for detailing, I've heard good things about Zaino Brothers products in a Vette forum. So, I bought the Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car Kit and will try it out this weekend if it doesn't rain.

I just bought an 08 ES350 UL for $3200 under MSRP and was wondering if that is a good deal? I paid $34,600 for it. It has everything except the nav system which we have in our RX330 but really never use so I opted out. It is the Tungsten Pearl with black interior. I was shopping for a demo that they sell for $34,400 but they didn't have the color the wife wanted so they gave us a new one for another $200. It sounded good to me and was competitive with 5 other dealers in the state so I got it. What do you all think? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought new 08 ES350.

Black with Cashmere (Tan) Leather. I got the Voice activated navigation w/ rear back-up camera and bluetooth. I also got the Preium Plus package. That has the perforated leather trim interior with the driver and passenger memory seats. Telescoping steering wheel. Heated/Cooled front seats. Driver power cushion extender, rain sensing wipers, wood & leather steering wheel, Intuitive parking assist, powered rear shade, HID lights, Full tint on all windows and a full spare.

Total MSRP was $42,235.00

Total Paid was $36,412.36

The Black and Tan interior is really impressive looking in person. http://www.lexus.com/lexusConfigApp/pub/setAccessories.do

I also have a 200 RX300 that is having the engine replaced right now under the class action program.

I just bought new 08 ES350.

Black with Cashmere (Tan) Leather. I got the Voice activated navigation w/ rear back-up camera and bluetooth. I also got the Preium Plus package. That has the perforated leather trim interior with the driver and passenger memory seats. Telescoping steering wheel. Heated/Cooled front seats. Driver power cushion extender, rain sensing wipers, wood & leather steering wheel, Intuitive parking assist, powered rear shade, HID lights, Full tint on all windows and a full spare.

Total MSRP was $42,235.00

Total Paid was $36,412.36

The Black and Tan interior is really impressive looking in person. http://www.lexus.com/lexusConfigApp/pub/setAccessories.do

I also have a 200 RX300 that is having the engine replaced right now under the class action program.

OH I recommend the dent protection its $299. It covers scratches and dings.

I just bought an 08 ES350 UL for $3200 under MSRP and was wondering if that is a good deal? I paid $34,600 for it. It has everything except the nav system which we have in our RX330 but really never use so I opted out. It is the Tungsten Pearl with black interior. I was shopping for a demo that they sell for $34,400 but they didn't have the color the wife wanted so they gave us a new one for another $200. It sounded good to me and was competitive with 5 other dealers in the state so I got it. What do you all think? :)

If your car does not have nav it does not have the UL package unfortunately. $34,600 would be way more than $3200 under the MSRP of a UL model, they MSRP for almost $45k.

Sounds like a pretty good deal though.

Agree with SW03ES- Looking at my PDF of my dealer invoice--ultra NAV is part of premium plus..not even UL. Does it have Pan. Roof, upgraded alloy wheels etc..?

Maybe you meant it has some of the features of a UL?

ers and good Luck. Still sounds like good deal...

Here is the listing of Features for prem plus and UL...

PT Premium Plus Package 2,480

- All Features of Premium Package, Plus:

Driver's seat: Power thigh cushion extender

Lexus Memory System extends to front passenger's seat (x-Lumbar)

Rain - sensing intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle

- Intuitive Parking Assist System 500

...uses ultrasonic sensors in the front and rear bumpers of the ES350.

- Lexus Navigation System, Voice Activated|DVD based w/ Compass (En,Fr,Esp) 2,650

Rear Back-up Camera provides driver w/ image of rear while backing up.

7-in. LCD touch-screen | Centralized information display

- Bluetooth® Cellular telephone technology

IPO - Premium Package (1,280)

- Heated and ventilated front seats (640)

- Bluetooth® Cellular telephone technology (300)

3,410 42,025

UL Ultra-Luxury Package 5,380

- All Features of Premium Plus Package, Plus|or:

Semi-Analine leather-trimmed interior

Panorama glass moonroof(s)

Power rear sunshade

17 x 7-in Graphite-polished alloy wheels (F|S|Spare)

-

If your car does not have nav it does not have the UL package unfortunately. $34,600 would be way more than $3200 under the MSRP of a UL model, they MSRP for almost $45k.

Agree with SW03ES- Looking at my PDF of my dealer invoice--ultra NAV is part of premium plus..not even UL. Does it have Pan. Roof, upgraded alloy wheels etc..?

Maybe you meant it has some of the features of a UL?

ers and good Luck. Still sounds like good deal...

Here is the listing of Features for prem plus and UL...

PT Premium Plus Package 2,480

- All Features of Premium Package, Plus:

Driver's seat: Power thigh cushion extender

Lexus Memory System extends to front passenger's seat (x-Lumbar)

Rain - sensing intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle

- Intuitive Parking Assist System 500

...uses ultrasonic sensors in the front and rear bumpers of the ES350.

- Lexus Navigation System, Voice Activated|DVD based w/ Compass (En,Fr,Esp) 2,650

Rear Back-up Camera provides driver w/ image of rear while backing up.

7-in. LCD touch-screen | Centralized information display

- Bluetooth® Cellular telephone technology

IPO - Premium Package (1,280)

- Heated and ventilated front seats (640)

- Bluetooth® Cellular telephone technology (300)

3,410 42,025

UL Ultra-Luxury Package 5,380

- All Features of Premium Plus Package, Plus|or:

Semi-Analine leather-trimmed interior

Panorama glass moonroof(s)

Power rear sunshade

17 x 7-in Graphite-polished alloy wheels (F|S|Spare)

-

My mistake it is a premium package with about 5 or 6 of the other upgrades in the interior plus the full sized spare, ventilated seats, blue tooth etc.