Ls400 Replacement Clear Turn Signal Units

steve2006

Ok it was over a year ago but I purchased a set of replacement clear indicator units from Progrille and fitted them.

Over time the inner offside one has let water in and this has resulted in rusting of the reflector and discolouration of the lense.

I contacted the supplier Progrille and they are not prepared to do anything about it even when I offered to buy the single unit ( all the others are fine)

So please consider this when buying replacement units as I have now had to spend another $100.00 on another set ( these are the dark tint from another supplier)

I know these are not OEM quality units but would have expected a better response from Progrille.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/ste...cator2_0001.jpg

heh, i had co change mine twice, already, mine had weird location for a cornerlight bulb , it was actually sticking out and they had to make a bump on the cornerlight so guess what?:) i broke it 2 times pulling out of the garage, thinking about going to back oem parts, if only i could find them in the mess i have in the garage.

I got mine from Luxurymods.com. Never had a problem and I hope I never do! They are pretty good quality.

But then again that is a big risk you run when buying aftermarket lighting accesories